ATTUNE REWARDS PROGRAM sponsored by Attune Insurance ServicesLLC, 44 Wall Street, Floor 22, New York, NY 10005 (Attune).
Promotion: Attune Rewards Program
Territory:All States and District of Columbia (except whereInsurance Products are not approved).
Start Date: Immediate; End Date: Attune will advise participants.
Description of Promotion Attune will provide sub-producers (including employees working under sub-producers) with a Reward based on points we award for each Qualifying Transaction. Any Reward will be in addition to agreed-upon commissions. By participating, sub-producers/employees agree to the following rules governing the Promotion:
- “Opt-In” or “Enrollment” occurs in the Portal by clicking on the “Rewards” button. Enter your name and preferred email address where the rewards redemption link will be sent. In order to receive rewards, you must have at least one successful bind.
- A “Qualifying Transaction” occurs when a) the customer is not an existing Attune customer (new business only); b)the customer receives a successful bind from Attune through the Attune Portal for one or more applicable Insurance Product(s) that provide coverage for the included Classes of Business (excludes binds generated by Attune Customer Care or via API).
- All rewards are available via an online gift card that will be sent to you each time you redeem points via a redemption link. Third Party gift card provider is Tango.
- The Promotion is open only to licensed insurance sub-producers or employees under the supervision of a licensed sub-producer having an in-force contract with Attune.
- No Reward may be passed through in whole or in part to any customer.
- The sub-producer will defend and indemnify Attune against any claim by any employee of the sub-producer or any other person or organization.
- The Transaction of two or more Insurance Products to a customer will be considered a single Transaction and will entitle the sub-producer to one Reward.
- The Promotion may not be available in all states and is void where prohibited by law.
- The Promotion is not a guarantee that insurance coverage will be bound.
- Sub-producers are responsible for any applicable taxes on Rewards they receive.
- Sub-producers are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable laws and regulations regarding producer compensation.
- Attune is not acting as an agent for any insurance company in relation to the Promotion. No reward granted is deducted from premiums.
- Attune reserves the right to suspend, modify or cancel the Promotion for any reason and at anytime.
- Attune, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any sub-producer found to be engaged in dishonesty or fraud with regard to the Promotion or the business of insurance.
- The Promotion is not part of theAttune producer contract. Nothing in the Promotion or in these rules amends or alters the producer contract between Attune and the sub-producer.
- The sub-producer agrees that any claim or dispute regarding the Promotion or Reward will be resolved exclusively and finally by binding arbitration in NY, NY in accordance with the current commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association.