Attune Lottery Program
Terms and Conditions
Attune Lottery Program sponsored by Attune Insurance Services, LLC, 44 Wall Street, Floor 22, New York, NY 10005 (Attune).
Territory: All States and the District of Columbia (except where insurance products aren’t approved).
Start Date: Monday, May 1, 2023, at 12:01 am ET
End Date: Monday, July 31, 2023, at 11:59 pm ET
Description of Promotion: Bind any policy through the Attune Portal to receive an entry into the lottery. All policies bound within the promotion dates will be counted toward total entries regardless of line of business. At the end of each month, 2 winners will be chosen at random to receive a $1,000 gift card each. Promotion timeline is May 1 - July 31, 2023. Eligible states for promotion are all.
Please note, a full list of eligibility guidelines and classes is located in the Attune Portal. If a policy does not qualify or if it is canceled before the payout date, it will not count towards the eligible lottery count. The gift card will be sent directly to the binding user’s email address at the beginning of each month.
By participating, sub-producers/employees agree to the following rules governing the promotion:
- The promotion is open only to licensed insurance sub-producers or employees under the supervision of a licensed sub-producer having an in-force contract with Attune who are invited to participate by Attune.
- No reward may be passed through in whole or in part to any customer.
- The sub-producer will defend and indemnify Attune against any claim by any employee of the sub-producer or any other person or organization.
- The promotion may not be available in all states and is void where prohibited by law.
- The promotion is not a guarantee that insurance coverage will be bound.
- Sub-producers and employees are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable laws and regulations regarding producer compensation.
- Attune is not acting as an agent for any insurance company in relation to the promotion. No reward granted is deducted from premiums.
- Attune reserves the right to suspend, modify or cancel the promotion for any reason and at any time.
- Attune, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any sub-producer found to be engaged in dishonesty or fraud with regard to the promotion or the business of insurance.
- The promotion is not part of the Attune producer contract. Nothing in the promotion or in these terms amends or alters the producer contract between Attune and the sub-producer.
- If a policy does not qualify or if it is canceled before the end of its term, it will not count toward the calculation of total premium with respect to this promotion.The sub-producer agrees that any claim or dispute regarding the promotion will be resolved exclusively and finally by binding arbitration in New York, NY in accordance with the current commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association.