Bind Hiscox New Business NOW
Terms and Conditions
Bind Hiscox New Business NOW sponsored by Attune Insurance Services, LLC, 44 Wall Street, Floor 22, New York, NY 10005 (Attune).
Territory: All US states, including Washington D.C., except Alaska
Start Date: May 1, 2023, at 12:01 a.m. ET
End Date: June 30, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. ET
Description of Promotion: Promotion will run from May 1st—June 30th, 2023 with winners to be selected each month (May, June). Eligible agents are defined as any broker/agent who submits an application for Hiscox NOW® small business products. “New business” is defined as eligible submissions that result in an issued policy and measured by total net new premium. Payout to winners will come after the incentive period ends by email from Attune in the form of Tango gift cards. Eligible states for promotion are all, including Washington D.C., except Alaska.
Eligible agents will have two ways to earn a payout. For May and June, the agent who produces the most new business premium in these two categories will receive:
• $2,000 - all Hiscox NOW classes
• $1,000 - Small Contractor Classes (listed below)
To make this even sweeter, an agent could write the most new business in both of these categories and earn the entire $3,000!
Please note, a full list of eligibility guidelines and classes is located in the Attune Portal. If a policy does not qualify or if it is canceled before the payout date, it will not count towards the eligible premium.
Eligible Small Contractor Classes:
- Air conditioning systems installation and repair
- Appliance and Accessories install
- Carpentry (interior only)
- Carpet, rug, furniture or upholstery cleaning
- Door and window installation and repair
- Driveway or sidewalk paving/repaving
- Drywall or wallboard installation/repair
- Fence installation and repair
- Glass install and repair
- Handyperson (no roof work)
- Heating/air conditioning installation and repair
- Interior finishing work
- Masonry work
- Painting (interior only)
- Plastering or stucco work
- Plumbing (commercial or industrial)
- Plumbing (residential or domestic)
- Sign painting & lettering (exterior only)
- Sign painting & lettering (interior only)
- Upholstery work
- Window cleaning (nothing above 15 ft)
By participating, sub-producers/employees agree to the following rules governing the promotion:
- The promotion is open only to licensed insurance sub-producers or employees under the supervision of a licensed sub-producer having an in-force contract with Attune who are invited to participate by Attune.
- No reward may be passed through in whole or in part to any customer.
- The sub-producer will defend and indemnify Attune against any claim by any employee of the sub-producer or any other person or organization.
- The promotion may not be available in all states and is void where prohibited by law.
- The promotion is not a guarantee that insurance coverage will be bound.
- Sub-producers and employees are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable laws and regulations regarding producer compensation.
- Attune is not acting as an agent for any insurance company in relation to the promotion. No reward granted is deducted from premiums.
- Attune reserves the right to suspend, modify or cancel the promotion for any reason and at any time.
- Attune, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any sub-producer found to be engaged in dishonesty or fraud with regard to the promotion or the business of insurance.
- The promotion is not part of the Attune producer contract. Nothing in the promotion or in these terms amends or alters the producer contract between Attune and the sub-producer.
- If a policy does not qualify or if it is canceled before the end of its term, it will not count toward the calculation of total Hiscox binds with respect to this promotion.The sub-producer agrees that any claim or dispute regarding the promotion will be resolved exclusively and finally by binding arbitration in New York, NY in accordance with the current commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association.