Attune's $1,000 | 3 Policies Promotion Promotion sponsored by Attune Insurance Services, LLC, 83 Maiden Lane, Floor 6, New York, NY 10038 (Attune).
Promotion Name: Attune's $1,000 | 3 Policies Promotion
Territory: All States and the District of Columbia (except where insurance products aren’t approved).
Start Date: Monday, Feb. 3, 2020, at 00:01 a.m. ET
End Date: Tuesday, March 31, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. ET
Description of Promotion: Attune's $1,000 | 3 Policies Promotion will provide Attune-accredited brokers the opportunity to receive a one-time commission bonus based on their Attune activity. We will provide a one-time bonus payout of $1,000 to every brokerage that binds three eligible new business Businessowners', Workers' Compensation, or Excess Liability policies bound between Monday, Feb. 3 - Tuesday, March 31, 2020. The one-time bonus payout will occur on Thursday, April 30.
By participating, sub-producers/employees agree to the following rules governing the promotion:
- The promotion is open only to licensed insurance sub-producers having an in-force contract with Attune who are invited to participate by Attune.
- No reward may be passed through in whole or in part to any customer.
- The sub-producer will defend and indemnify Attune against any claim by any employee of the sub-producer or any other person or organization.
- The promotion may not be available in all states and is void where prohibited by law.
- The promotion is not a guarantee that insurance coverage will be bound.
- Sub-producers and employees are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable laws and regulations regarding producer compensation.
- Sub-producers are responsible for payment of all taxes on the reward.
- Attune is not acting as an agent for any insurance company in relation to the promotion. No reward granted is deducted from premiums.
- Attune reserves the right to suspend, modify or cancel the promotion for any reason and at any time.
- Attune, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any sub-producer found to be engaged in dishonesty or fraud with regard to the promotion or the business of insurance.
- The promotion is not part of the Attune producer contract. Nothing in the promotion or in these terms amends or alters the producer contract between Attune and the sub-producer.
- If the sub-producer receives commission directly for business written by sub-producers under a separate contract addenda with Attune or if the sub-producer receives commission to a single bank account for all premium written in the aggregate for all branch office producer codes, all sub-producer and branch office producer codes will be aggregated for the purposes of calculating the overall premium and qualification for the promotion.
- The sub-producer agrees that any claim or dispute regarding the promotion will be resolved exclusively and finally by binding arbitration in New York, NY in accordance with the current commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association.